EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

Go down

EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error Empty EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

Post  Robuk on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

I downloaded the trial version of EZ Secret SMS V2 from Handango and installed it on my HTC WM6.1 phone. This installed and seemed to work ok. I then quite satisfied with the product purchased the Full version with it’s registration key from Handango.

First I entered the registration key into the trial version but it did not work. So I then uninstalled the trial version and ran the Full install of EZ Secret SMS V2 again. But it does not install giving me a “Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.” I tried again after a soft reset but I still cannot install and receive the same error message.

Please help me to get this software to work correctly as I have purchased the software and require that it be operational.
Many thanks, Robuk.

Robuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error Empty Re: EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

Post  philippeh on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

every one seems to have the same problem. Even when installation is successful , you get a 'invalid registration code' reply. There seems to be no support for this software anymore. I guess the developer does not even exist anbymore and the software is still being sold separately

philippeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down