Celsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protect mobile text message?

Go down

Protect mobile text message?  Empty Protect mobile text message?

Post  wonglovelife Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

For the majority of mobile phone users like me, I received all kinds of SMS everyday, including the greeting SMS, the inviting SMS, the memorandum SMS, the working SMS , and so on. Nowadays people begin to regard the SMS as a personal privacy and pay attention to their SMS, because there are a lot of SMS, some are about the job, some are about the personal feelings. I hope to save the SMS to backup, at the same time, I don't want to let somebody else see my information.

There are many kinds of mobile phones sold in the market, but many of them are short of function that it can not protect the SMS, this bothers me a lot. We all have a consensus that the function of the SMS is not only for communication but also keeping SMS as a personal privacy. I've been trying to find a way to settle my troubles.

Finally, I found this——GodswMobile SMS mirror. This software can solve my problem perfectly. On one hand, it can BACK UP my SMS immediately. On the other hand, I can set password to protect my SMS preventing others to read them. I really like this software.

It helps me so much both in life and in work. With GodswMobile SMS Mirror, you can:
• Auto mirror incoming and outgoing text messages;
• Real-time backup incoming and outgoing sms;
• Keep your private message personal;
• Export backup sms as smr file and view on PC;
• Export backup file as text and msr file;
• Send backup file via bluetooth, email, mms;
• White and black list function;
• Password protection;
• Auto start, work in background;
• Support unlimited text messages mirror;
• Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).

Main function of GodswMobile SMS Mirror:
Make a copy of your incoming and outgoing sms on the fly
All you sms will copy to the mirror and you could export to any mobile or PC easily with this app.

The most important is it could not only copy, but move. Once you receive or send new messages, they do not leave on your mobile, but move to the software data base stealthy. So other could not see your private message even they keep your mobile as they are password protected.

wonglovelife

Back to top Go down