Celsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New functions in Ez Secret Sms

4 posters

Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty New functions in Ez Secret Sms

Post  Mimo Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi.Very good program. Very Happy But I think lost some function. I think application must switch your sms protection by time and will be available function to notify user about receiving message from contact in secret list by LED flashing only. Goog idea is to insert in application today plugin. Very Happy Regards

Mimo

Back to top Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty Re: New functions in Ez Secret Sms

Post  Admin Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Mimo wrote:Hi.Very good program. Very Happy But I think lost some function. I think application must switch your sms protection by time and will be available function to notify user about receiving message from contact in secret list by LED flashing only. Goog idea is to insert in application today plugin. Very Happy Regards

Do not really understand about this "application must switch your sms protection by time" but very good suggestion for notify "user by LED flashing only" and "today plugin", we will look into it. Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://celsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimo Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Sorry for my bad english Very Happy I mean that program can hade sms depending on time.For example I want to customize when application only LED flash on receiving sms from contact which in secret contacts list, or when play wav file. One more thing,it's possibility to appropriate different wav files for different contacts in secret list. May be it's not useless for all, but I think it's necessary. Very Happy

Mimo

Back to top Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty Explanation

Post  flash Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 pm

I think what he meant by ""application must switch your sms protection by time" is Profile.
For example when you are not with your wife you don't need the "notify by LED flashing only". So the ability to have different profile depending on the situation. I think LED flashing + Profile would make it better than Even Byte Secret SMS

flash

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymou Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 am

I tried the 1.1 release and still have the vibration trouble. Even if i uncheck "vibrate" it vibrates when you secret message comes.
Don't forget about the recommandations. With that this soft will be awesome. The text typing is faster than windows mobile 6.1's on my HTC touch dual Shocked

anonymou

Back to top Go down

Post  mirocsta Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:32 am

First of all, congratulations for this superb piece of software!

To make it even better, you need to include a couple of features on the next release:

Here they are:
1- Possibility to have phone numbers only on the secret contact list.
(I want my secret numbers to be secret. They don't have to be on my outlook contact list).

2- In the secret contact list, when you click on a number/name you should have the "send sms" option, not only the "delete" option.

Thanks

mirocsta

Back to top Go down

Post  wishmaker888 Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 am

mirocsta wrote:First of all, congratulations for this superb piece of software!

To make it even better, you need to include a couple of features on the next release:

Here they are:
1- Possibility to have phone numbers only on the secret contact list.
(I want my secret numbers to be secret. They don't have to be on my outlook contact list).

2- In the secret contact list, when you click on a number/name you should have the "send sms" option, not only the "delete" option.

Thanks

i totally agree with this...and to enhance it further:
you should have an address book just for those on this list. we then dont have to reenter the name from the outlook contact level.
hope this could be added in an interim upgrade.....thanks

wishmaker888

Back to top Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty I agree

Post  Robby Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 am

I fully agree. Is there a new version ?

Robby

Back to top Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty old features lost

Post  skiokko Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 pm

in older version we could set incoming sms alerts for all the contacts, now we have to choose them for every contact (i can't see how to make a rule for all of them), why haven't you left that overriding option ? For those who have a lot of secret contact list is impossible to set one by one...
Also, i'd like to know if you are planning to put in next version the possibility to use outlook category (default groups) and support for multiple numbers in addition to single contacts.
Thanks

skiokko

Back to top Go down

New functions in Ez Secret Sms Empty Comments

Post  dj Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm

First of all, congrats for bring us this wonderful program!

As for the use comments, please take note the followings:

1. When i hit the X button at the top right, the program didnt close itself, rather it only minimise itself... which resulted in me being able to "open" the program when i hit the icon again without the need to enter the password.

2. can we have the password-entering screen other than the calculator?

Again, thanks a lot!!!

DJ

dj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down