Celsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

2 posters

Go down

EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error Empty EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

Post  Robuk Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

I downloaded the trial version of EZ Secret SMS V2 from Handango and installed it on my HTC WM6.1 phone. This installed and seemed to work ok. I then quite satisfied with the product purchased the Full version with it’s registration key from Handango.

First I entered the registration key into the trial version but it did not work. So I then uninstalled the trial version and ran the Full install of EZ Secret SMS V2 again. But it does not install giving me a “Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.” I tried again after a soft reset but I still cannot install and receive the same error message.

Please help me to get this software to work correctly as I have purchased the software and require that it be operational.
Many thanks, Robuk.

Robuk

Back to top Go down

EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error Empty Re: EZ Secret SMS Full Version install Error

Post  philippeh Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

every one seems to have the same problem. Even when installation is successful , you get a 'invalid registration code' reply. There seems to be no support for this software anymore. I guess the developer does not even exist anbymore and the software is still being sold separately

philippeh

Back to top Go down