Celsoft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation...

Go down

EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation... Empty EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation...

Post  Davide Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 am

Can anyone help me, please?
I tried the Trial version of EZ Secret Sms 2.0.
Everything was ok, I found this software very interesting, and working properly I decided to buy the full version.
I bought it by Handango, that gave me an Activation Key, and everything seemed to be ok, but then I realized, when I began to use it, that messages weren't recorded in the software inbox, but in the normal mobile sms inbox.
Of course, since I used it before, I know HOW to use the software!!! And it doesn't work!
Then I gave a look to the "about", in which the key must be inserted, and I noticed that the field was still "opened", this meaning that I could insert the activation key again and again, but probably without being registered...
Is it possible that somewhere in the registry some keys of the previous trial version could be still recorded, even if I uninstall it in the proper way, that's with the control panel?...
Or maybe a read-only attribute?...
Other possible reasons?
Could anyone please give me help?...
Thanks in advance.
Davide

Davide

Back to top Go down

EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation... Empty Re: EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation...

Post  Pog Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:14 am

What OS your phone is using ? For me Im using Windows Mobile 6.1 and 6.5 , for 6.1 its working perfectly but for 6.5 its not ? Its not filtering the message but going straight to my Inbox

Pog

Back to top Go down

EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation... Empty Re: EZ Secret Sms 2.0 - Problems after installation...

Post  Davide Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Dear Pog,
thanks for Your answer, I've got Windows Mobile Professional 6.1.
As I was saying.. the trial worked perfectly, but after installing the full version, it's not working anymore, even if I uninstalled the trial before installing the full version...
The messages go to the Inbox instead of going into the hidden directories...
The strangest thing I noticed is that in the "about" the cursor is still blinking after inserting the correct code given to me by Handango, where I bought the software...
It says... "thanks for support" when I insert the code, but it doesn't seem to be registered...
And maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work...
What do You think about it?
Have I got to search in the registry of some old keys of the trial?
I really don't know what to do... since it worked before... and now it doesn't!!!
Thanks in advance for Your answer.
Davide

Davide

Back to top Go down

Post  POG Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 am

Have you contacted them ? If you want I can send you mine , for my 6.1 its working perfectly , you just need to follow some instructions. Problem only with 6.5 , Im always monitoring this forum to see if there is someone using 6.5 having the same problems

POG

Back to top Go down

Post  Davide Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am

Dear Pog,
it would be very kind of You, if You could send me Your version, since I can perform some tests...
How can we do it?
If You are in Facebook, I could send You a private message with my e-mail, or I could send it here...
What do You think it's the best way?
Thank You very very much.
Davide

Davide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down